If you’re ready to scale up your dispersion process, our range of Kreis Dissolvers by Niemann are perfect for all types of dispersion task.
Designed and manufactured in Niemann’s purpose-built factory that always ensures the highest standards and quality, Kreis Dissolvers allow for efficient dispersion across a wide range of products. This even includes fumed silica, which is notoriously difficult to handle, and can be wetted out quickly and efficiently.
The standard KDV is the base Kreis dissolver, which carries the following features and benefits:
• Floor-mounted dissolver
• Use of moveable mixing containers
• Production of medium to high-viscous products
• Batch sizes of 30 to 5000 litres
• Motor power from 6.8 to 160 kW
• Drive by modern frequency converter technology or mechanical NIEMANN pulley-drive system
• Height-adjustable toothed disc
• Suitable and developed for use with a highly concentrated mill base.
Applications for this standard KDV dissolver include industrial coatings, sealants, adhesives, fillers, printing inks, floor coverings and composite materials.
At Fullbrook Systems, we also offer:
• The top-mounted ADV Kreis Dissolver, designed for larger product volumes 2000l - 15,000l deal for use in a highly concentrated initial dispersion quantity
• The V KDVB Butterfly Twin Shaft for mixing, dispersing and vacuum deaeration of ultra-high viscosity and thixotropic products
• The V KDV Vacuum Dissolver, for dispersion where deaeration is required.
• The Swinging Head Dissolver, perfect to produce large batches of medium to high-viscous products
• The ADV-TS Triple Shaft Dissolver, for the production of sealants, adhesives and paints with batch sizes up to 10,000 litres.
Using a patented double suction disc, viscosity dependent speed control and a unique Niemann process and dispersion technology, Kreis Dissolvers guarantee excellent dispersion results and reduced batch times.
Suitable for mixing, dispersing, dissolving and evacuating medium to high viscosity products, find out more about how these excellent dissolvers can help you today.
Please contact us on: 01442 876777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist with your enquiry.
October 2016 Fullbrook Systems Ltd move to new premises in Hemel Hempstead. After being in the same offices for many years the company moved to more suitable premises