For those working in the production of paint, coatings and adhesives, Fullbrook Systems provides a full suite of machines to assist with everyday tasks.
These include DISPERMAT dispersers, dissolvers, basket mills and bead mills by VMA-GETZMANN.
The DISPERMAT SC Dissolvers are an ideal multipurpose production dissolver for any container size.
The most important application is the dispersion of fine-grained solids into liquids. In this dispersion procedure three separate processes run in parallel:
• The wetting-out of the surface with the liquid medium.
• The mechanical de-agglomeration of the associated solid particles into discreet primary particles.
• The stabilisation of the smaller particles generated by dispersion against renewed agglomeration.
These dissolvers can be fitted with a choice of control options, and be used across a wide range of industries, including paintings and coatings, printing inks, construction chemicals, glues, varnishes, and plastics.
To mill and reduce the particle size of low and medium viscosity products, the TORUSMILL SK Basket Mill offers a functional and compact design, with excellent grinding results in a short time, as well as:
• repeatable grinding results
• uniform average residence time
• narrow particle size distribution
• no dead areas due to effective mill base circulation
• no escape of milling beads during the fine milling process
• fine milling in a closed system
• low energy requirement
• simple cleaning and quick change of mill base
• a user‒friendly milling system, with very simple and safe handling.
These durable and highly efficient basket mills are in operation worldwide, alongside the DISPERMAT RS horizontal bead mills.
Both milling systems are ideal for temperature sensitive products and when a required dispersion result cannot be achieved on a high‒speed disperser.
The RS horizontal production bead mill is designed for fine milling and grinding with single pass or re-circulation.
With an efficient cooling circuit, heat sensitive products can be milled under temperature controlled conditions.
DISPERMAT bead mills are used in many applications, such as dyestuffs/varnishes, chemistry, microbiology, agrochemicals, pharmacy, and cosmetics.
To find out how our production machines can assist with your production processes, please contact us at: email@example.com or call: 01442 876777. You can also view our range of instruments on our website.
October 2016 Fullbrook Systems Ltd move to new premises in Hemel Hempstead. After being in the same offices for many years the company moved to more suitable premises